|To, too, or two? For Google Apps|
|How many times do students use the incorrect form of a word in the writing? The English language can be complicated because we have so many forms of some words. With practice kids will become proficient in when to use what form.|
1. He has ______ apples _________ pack in his lunch.
2. Tell your friends they’re welcome to come ______.
3. I’m __________ tired _________walk _____ the store.
4. I wish I could go _________ the game tonight.
5. I won __________ prizes at the fair.
6. Where can I go __________ pick strawberries?
7. I’d like _________ buy a new cell phone.
8. I attended __________weddings this summer.
9. I have _______ finish __________ books by Friday.
10. There is far _________much homework!
11. I love my ____________ pet lizards.
12. Let’s go _______ the park ________ play.