|How to use capital letters. How to use upper case letters.|
1. All sentences begin with a capital letter.
2. Names of people.
3. Names of places (parks, cities, building, towns, street names etc.).
4. Titles of songs, books, stories,
magazines, articles etc.
5. The letter i when referring to yourself.
6. The first word in a direct quote.
7. Titles of people.
8. Days of the week, months of the year and holidays.
9. Religions books, God, Allah etc.
10. Languages (English, German, Italian)
All worksheets are created by experienced and qualified teachers. Send your suggestions or comments.