|This will be a worksheet for your grade 3 class as they discover facts about heredity and traits. It is a free resource that can be used in the classroom or homeschool situation. Animals possess certain traits to help them survive in the wild. These are said to be adaptations. Students will pick an animal and complete the questions as they relate to that animal.|
1) How does its outer layer or covering help it adapt?
2) What parts on your animal help it to get food?
3) Describe the parts on your animal that it uses to eat food.
4) Describe the parts on your animal help it to protect itself?
5) What type of environment is your animal best suited to? Why?