|10 examples of they're, their, and there.|
1. I know THEY'RE thinking about buying THEIR son a new phone.
2. Don't let THEIR smiles fool you.
3. If you go to THEIR concert, I'll go with you.
4. Do you know what time THEIR game is?
5. THERE is no reason for you to be upset, THEY'RE just questioning you.
6. THERE is mud all over THEIR shoes.
7. You can hang your coat on the chair over THERE.
8. THEY'RE really trying to enjoy eating THEIR vegetables.
9. THEY'RE celebrating that they have finished THEIR homework.
10. Have you been THERE yet?