|There, they're or their have been removed from each sentence. Complete each|
sentence with the correct form(s).
1. Where did THEIR parents go?
2. What is it THEY'RE playing?
3. How many prime numbers are THERE?
4. We'll have to go over THERE later.
5. It is now THEIR turn to score.
6. When will I have a turn to attend THEIR performance?
7. Do you want to walk over THERE?
8. Don't blame me for THEIR inappropriate behavior.
9. THEY'RE] such great golfers!
10. I hear that THEIR teacher was pretty upset about it.