|1. $15.59 is earned on funds invested at a rate of 3% over six years. What was the amount of the original funds?|
2. If an investment over nine years at a rate of $4.80 results in a final balance of $71.41, what was the original investment?
3. How much interest is earned on $187.15 at 5% for four years?
4. If you borrow $678.52 for five years at an interest rate of 0.6%, how much interest will you pay?
5. If an investment over eight years at a rate of $757.00 results in a final balance of $1,545.54, what was the original investment?
6. What is the interest rate if a principal of $656.58 earns $42.02 in interest in eight years?
7. If you invest $7,625.81 at an interest rate of 1.2%, how much money will you have after two years?
8. The cost of a loan for $56.54 over eight years is $63.32. What was the rate on the loan?
9. If you put $8,613.78 into a savings account and aer eight years the balance is $16,193.91, what was the interest rate?
10. If you put money into a savings account that earns $722.86 over eight years at a rate of 3%, how much money did you put into the account?