|1. How much interest is earned on a principal of $67.31 invested at an interest rate of 0.8% for five years?|
2. How much interest is earned on a principal of $6,831.51 invested at an interest rate of 14% for one year?
3. You take out a loan for $6,337.46 at an interest rate of 0.6% for seven years. What is the total amount that you will have at the end of the seven years?
4. What will the final balance be for $13.12 invested at 0.6% for nine years?
5. .91 is earned on funds invested at a rate of 1.0% over seven years. What was the amount of the original funds?
6. If a loan is taken out for $7,991.77 at 13% and costs $5,194.65, how long was the loan for?
7. If you take out a loan that costs $8.92 over eight years at an interest rate of 1.3%, how much was the loan for?
8. If you invest $43.90 at an interest rate of 1.0%, how much money will you have after two years?
9. You put $377.10 into a savings account with an interest rate of 0.6% which earns $4.53 over a period of time. How long was the period of time?
10. If you put $8,292.60 in a savings account that pays 1.2% for six years what is the amount of money you will have at the end of the six years?