|Simple Interest Worksheet 25 For Google Apps|
|1. If you put $702.97 into a savings account that earns 8%, how much interest will you receive at the end of two years?|
2. $2,742.68 is earned on funds invested at a rate of 7% over seven years. What was the amount of the original funds?
3. If you put $23.16 into a savings account that earns 1.6%, how much interest will you receive at the end of one year?
4. If a loan is taken out for $389.64 at 15% and costs $292.23, how long was the loan for?
5. How much interest is earned on a principal of $1,164.34 invested at an interest rate of 10% for four years?
6. How much interest is earned on $5,081.75 at 8% for eight years?
7. How much interest is earned on a principal of $97.92 invested at an interest rate of 1.3% for six years?
8. If you received $3,453.53 on $2,877.94 invested at a rate of 15%, for how long did you invest the principal?
9. At what rate was an investment made that obtains $30.52 on $763.12 over one year?
10. You put $32.89 into a savings account with an interest rate of 1.2% which earns $2.76 over a period of time. How long was the period of ????me?