|1. If you put money into a savings account that earns $18.12 over one year at a rate of 0.3%, how much money did you put into the account?|
2. You invested $1,580.23 and received $1,643.44 after eight years. What was the interest rate?
3. Your final balance on an investment of $3,207.21 invested at 1.2% was $3,245.70. For what period of time did you invest?
4. If a principal of $55.60 was invested at a rate of 13% and terminates with a balance of $106.20, how long was the money invested for?
5. What will the final balance be for $72.45 invested at 14% for nine years?
6. How much interest is earned on $6,472.10 at 16% for four years?
7. You take out a loan for $74.08 at an interest rate of 6% for two years. What is the total amount that you will have at the end of the two years?
8. If you put $915.42 into a savings account and aer seven years the balance is $1,017.95, what was the interest rate?
9. The cost of a loan for $237.19 over three years is $21.35. What was the rate on the loan?
10. If a principal of $6,230.94 was invested at a rate of 0.3% and terminates with a balance of $6,268.33, how long was the money invested for?