|1. If you take out a loan that costs $106.40 over four years at an interest rate of 4%, how much was the loan for?|
2. How much interest is earned on a principal of $371 invested at an interest rate of 7% for four years?
3. How much interest is earned on $104 at 5% for three years?
4. How much principal must be invested to earn $28.32 in two years at an interest rate of 3%?
5. If you borrow $504 for seven years at an interest rate of 4%, how much interest will you pay?
6. How much interest is earned on $655 at 9% for six years?
7. How long must $828 be invested at a rate of 3% to earn $99.36 in interest?
8. If you invest $377 at an interest rate of 10%, how much money will you have after eight years?
9. You put $420 into an investment at 3% for six years. What will the balance be at the end of six years?
10. If you put $997 into a savings account and aer six years the balance is $1,236.28, what was the interest rate?