|Solve the Simple Interest Problems:|
1. How much interest does a $841 investment earn at 10% over five years?
2. How much interest does a $546 investment earn at 7% over one year?
3. What is the interest rate if a principal of $388 earns $23.28 in interest in one year?
4. You invested $381 and received $563.88 after six years. What was the interest rate?
5. At what rate was an investment made that obtains $107.52 on $512 over three years?
6. The ending balance on an investment is $807.84. If the principal was invested at 8% for four years, what was the principal?
7. If you received $9.63 on $107 invested at a rate of 9%, for how long did you invest the principal?
8. You put $197 into a savings account with an interest rate of 5% which earns $49.25 over a period of time. How long was the period of me?
9. If you invest $461 at an interest rate of 3%, how much money will you have after eight years?