|Solve the Simple Interest Problems:|
1. How much principal must be invested to earn $51.68 in two years at an interest rate of 4%?
2. You invested $443 and received $629.06 after seven years. What was the interest rate?
3. If you take out a loan that costs $277.60 over four years at an interest rate of 10%, how much was the loan for?
4. How much interest does a $887 investment earn at 7% over five years?
5. What will the final balance be for $191 invested at 4% for one year?
6. If a loan is taken out for $551 at 3% and costs $115.71, how long was the loan for?
7. What is the interest rate if a principal of $317 earns $38.04 in interest in three years?
8. If you invest $340 at an interest rate of 8%, how much money will you have after nine years?
9. How much interest is earned on $319 at 6% for seven years?
10. If a loan is taken out for $212 at 3% and costs $25.44, how long was the loan for?