|1. If you borrow $300 for five years at an interest rate of 7%, how much interest will you pay?|
2. How much interest does a $800 investment earn at 10% over seven years?
3. If you put $800 in a savings account that pays 3% for four years what is the amount of money you will have at the end of the four years?
4. If a loan is taken out for $300 at 7% and costs $126.00, how long was the loan for?
5. How much interest is earned on a principal of $800 invested at an interest rate of 10% for four years?
6. How much principal must be invested to earn $108.00 in nine years at an interest rate of 3%?
7. If you received $144.00 on $600 invested at a rate of 8%, for how long did you invest the principal?
8. Your final balance on an investment of $900 invested at 9% was $1,224.00. For what period of me did
9. If you take out a loan that costs $56.00 over seven years at an interest rate of 8%, how much was the
10. If you borrow $200 for two years at an interest rate of 4%, how much interest will you pay?