|Learning to apply simple interest to word problems. Simple interest word problem worksheets with 10 questions per page, includes answers.|
1. How much principal must be invested to earn $54.00 in nine years at an interest rate of 3%?
2. If a principal of $100 was invested at a rate of 7% and terminates with a balance of $163.00, how long was the money invested for?
3. You put $800 into an investment at 7% for three years. What will the balance be at the end of three
4. How much interest is earned on $800 at 3% for one year?
5. At what rate was an investment made that obtains $126.00 on $700 over six years?
6. How much interest is earned on a principal of $500 invested at an interest rate of 10% for six years?
7. If you take out a loan that costs $540.00 over six years at an interest rate of 10%, how much was the loan for?
8. If a loan is taken out for $300 at 8% and costs $96.00, how long was the loan for?
9. If you invest $400 at an interest rate of 6%, how much money will you have after eight years?
10. If you received $90.00 on $900 invested at a rate of 10%, for how long did you invest the principal?