|1. You put $500 into an investment at 6% for nine years. What will the balance be at the end of nine|
2. Your final balance on an investment of $400 invested at 8% was $656.00. For what period of time did you invest?
3. You put $500 into an investment at 4% for six years. What will the balance be at the end of six years?
4. How much principal must be invested to earn $512.00 in eight years at an interest rate of 8%?
5. How much principal must be invested to earn $175.00 in five years at an interest rate of 7%?
6. The cost of a loan for $400 over one year is $36.00. What was the rate on the loan?
7. If you invest $600 at an interest rate of 4%, how much money will you have after four years?
8. What was the interest rate if your balance on an investment of $500 at the end of nine years is $905.00?
9. If you borrow $100 at 3% for five years, how much will you pay back by the end of the term?
10. At what rate was an investment made that obtains $15.00 on $500 over one year?