|Simple Interest Worksheet 04 For Google Apps|
|Simple interest word problem worksheets and printables for grade 8. Simple interest printables for word problems.|
1. How much interest is earned on a principal of $200 invested at an interest rate of 5% for five years?
2. If you put money into a savings account that earns $20.00 over two years at a rate of 10%, how much money did you put into the account?
3. How much principal must be invested to earn $20.00 in four years at an interest rate of 5%?
4. If the balance at the end of eight years on an investment of $700 that has been invested at a rate of 5% is $980.00, how much was the interest?
5. How much principal must be invested to earn $30.00 in six years at an interest rate of 5%?
6. If a loan is taken out for $900 at 4% and costs $72.00, how long was the loan for?
7. The ending balance on an investment is $954.00. If the principal was invested at 6% for one year, what was the principal?
8. What will the final balance be for $400 invested at 3% for nine years?
9. What will the final balance be for $500 invested at 9% for five years?
10. How long must $200 be invested at a rate of 4% to earn $16.00 in interest?