|Semicolon Worksheets For Google Apps|
|Students struggle with punctuation. When do I use what? This task deals with semicolon and colons. Where should they go in these ten sentences. Grade nine to eleven students can also complete this assignment in google quiz format. |
1. Kelly wants to play outside Kim wants to play inside.
2. You didn’t try your very best your marks went down this term.
3. My hair is very wet I just washed it.
4. If you go to the store, I’ll need golden apples unsalted butter whole wheat bread tomato soup and potatoes.
5. All students must: arrive on time complete all tasks follow the rules and be their best.
6. My mother planted roses the roses were all red.
7. You should talk to Jade; other wise she’ll think you’re mad at her.
8. I love going to the gym I also like riding my bike.
9. My mom didn’t feel well however she still came to see my game.
10. Jill was the only girl the team needed her.