|Your classroom success depends on your great self regulation skills in the classroom. Where can you improve?|
1. Ready and prepared for each activity. (pencils, books?)
2. Participate in small and large group activities.
3. Complete work on time.
4. Remain on task.
5. Follow the classroom rules and routines.
6. Ask for help at appropriate times.
7. Remain in seat as requested.
8. Wait for your turn.
9. Refrain from speaking out of turn.
10. Complete tasks to the best of your ability.
11. Work consistently without warnings
12. Put your hand up for questions and or answers.
13. Cooperate with others.
14. Accept feedback appropriately.
15. Review your work for completion and errors regularly.
16. Answer requests politely.
17. Use appropriate language.
18. Follow directions and comply with requests.
19. Ignore distractions.
20. Organize belongings.
21. Attempt to solve problems independently first.
22. Keep hands and feet to your self.
23. Use appropriate voice tone.