|Reacting When Angry For Google Apps|
|Anger is a natural emotion everyone experiences. It can be dealt with an appropriate or inappropriate response. On this printable students are asked to look at the reactions given and decide how they would feel if they were treated like that. They must determine what is acceptable behaviour and what is not and explain why. |
1) You retaliate to ‘get back at them’ and use a yelling voice and/or get physical.
2) You start to bully them to get your way.
3) You start crying loudly and lose your temper.
4) You isolate yourself and begin crying.
5) You maintain your composure, assert yourself and talk to the individual and work out and acceptable outcome for both of you.
6) You ask for help to resolve the situation.