|3 Digit Basic Word Problem worksheets.|
1. If I do 106 minutes of homework every night. How many minutes of homework will I
have done in 19 nights?
2. Each person has 128 chocolates, if there are 15 people, how many chocolates are there
3. Mason has 136 ????mes more cookies than Oliver. Oliver has 19 cookies. How many
cookies does Mason have?
4. If there are 139 cupcakes in each box and there are 16 boxes, how many cupcakes are
there in total?
5. Daisy's garden has 113 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 6 pumpkins. How many
pumpkins does Daisy have in all?
6. If there are 138 train arrivals every day. How many train arrivals are there in 3 days?
7. There are 145 marbles in a carton. How many marbles are there in 10 cartons?
8. Michele swims 128 laps every day. How many laps will Michele swim in 13 days?
9. I have 109 photos in my book. My friend has 11 ????mes as many photos as I do in her
book. How many photos does my friend have in her book?
10. Oliver can cycle 146 miles per hour. How far can Oliver cycle in 14 hours?