|1. If there are 135 train arrivals every day. How many train arrivals are there in 12 days?|
2. If there are 148 cupcakes in each box and there are 12 boxes, how many cupcakes are
there in total?
3. Paul can cycle 118 miles per hour. How far can Paul cycle in 13 hours?
4. Carter has 123 ????mes more chocolates than Michele. Michele has 2 chocolates. How
many chocolates does Carter have?
5. If I do 142 minutes of homework every night. How many minutes of homework will I
have done in 12 nights?
6. Brian swims 110 laps every day. How many laps will Brian swim in 15 days?
7. Ava has 124 apples but her friend Lily has 3 ????mes what she has. How many apples does
8. I have 149 photos in my book. My friend has 2 ????mes as many photos as I do in her book.
How many photos does my friend have in her book?
9. Mara's garden has 141 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 15 pumpkins. How many
pumpkins does Mara have in all?
10. Each person has 116 marbles, if there are 3 people, how many marbles are there in