|There are 52 plums in a carton. How many plums are there in 8 cartons?|
2. Daisy's garden has 42 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 4 pumpkins. How many
pumpkins does Daisy have in all?
3. Each person has 33 chocolates, if there are 8 people, how many chocolates are there in
4. I have 38 photos in my book. My friend has 8 ????mes as many photos as I do in her book.
How many photos does my friend have in her book?
5. Jackie has 63 pears but her friend Amy has 3 ????mes what she has. How many pears does
6. Lucas can cycle 89 miles per hour. How far can Lucas cycle in 6 hours?
7. If I do 69 minutes of homework every night. How many minutes of homework will I have
done in 6 nights?
8. If there are 85 balls in each box and there are 7 boxes, how many balls are there in
9. If there are 77 train arrivals every day. How many train arrivals are there in 5 days?
10. Amy swims 62 laps every day. How many laps will Amy swim in 2 days?