|Multiplication word problem worksheets. 1 and 2 digit word problems.|
1. Ellen has 76 peaches but her friend Amy has 3 times what she has. How many peaches
does Amy have?
2. Ellen has 13 times more oranges than Steven. Steven has 7 oranges. How many oranges
does Ellen have?
3. I have 60 photos in my book. My friend has 2 times as many photos as I do in her book.
How many photos does my friend have in her book?
4. Amy swims 62 laps every day. How many laps will Amy swim in 7 days?
5. Bella's garden has 55 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 9 pumpkins. How many pumpkins
does Bella have in all?
6. David can cycle 44 miles per hour. How far can David cycle in 9 hours?
7. Each person has 99 apples, if there are 6 people, how many apples are there in total?
8. If there are 54 plums in each box and there are 3 boxes, how many plums are there in
9. If there are 86 train arrivals every day. How many train arrivals are there in 9 days?
10. There are 92 pears in a carton. How many pears are there in 2 cartons?