|Multiplication word problem worksheets for 2 digit numbers.|
1. Each person has 56 cupcakes, if there are 4 people, how many cupcakes are there in
2. I have 14 photos in my book. My friend has 8 times as many photos as I do in her book.
How many photos does my friend have in her book?
3. If there are 51 oranges in each box and there are 8 boxes, how many oranges are there
4. If I do 48 minutes of homework every night. How many minutes of homework will I have
done in 8 nights?
5. Ava has 97 cookies but her friend Michele has 3 times what she has. How many cookies
does Michele have?
6. Jackie's garden has 59 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 9 pumpkins. How many
pumpkins does Jackie have in all?
7. Brian swims 66 laps every day. How many laps will Brian swim in 3 days?
8. If there are 54 train arrivals every day. How many train arrivals are there in 4 days?
9. There are 89 candies in a carton. How many candies are there in 5 cartons?
10. Ellen has 52 times more marbles than Jackie. Jackie has 3 marbles. How many marbles
does Ellen have?