|Multiplication fact word problems.|
1.Jackie has 4 times more chocolates than Lily. Lily has 7 chocolates. How many
chocolates does Jackie have?
2. Jake swims 8 laps every day. How many laps will Jake swim in 7 days?
3. Daisy's garden has 7 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 3 pumpkins. How many pumpkins
does Daisy have in all?
4. If there are 4 cupcakes in each box and there are 6 boxes, how many cupcakes are there
5. Oliver can cycle 5 miles per hour. How far can Oliver cycle in 5 hours?
6. Oliver swims 8 laps every day. How many laps will Oliver swim in 9 days?
7. David can cycle 8 miles per hour. How far can David cycle in 7 hours?
8. Amy has 3 times more oranges than Bella. Bella has 3 oranges. How many oranges does
9. Ava's garden has 4 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 4 pumpkins. How many pumpkins
does Ava have in all?
10. If there are 2 plums in each box and there are 6 boxes, how many plums are there in