|1 Digit Basic Word Problems 7 For Google Apps|
|Multiplication word problem worksheets. Grade 4 multiplication word problems.|
1. Each person has 4 candies, if there are 6 people, how many candies are there in total?
2. If there are 8 oranges in each box and there are 7 boxes, how many oranges are there in
3. Bella has 8 pears but her friend Jackie has 3 times what she has. How many pears does
4. There are 8 chocolates in a carton. How many chocolates are there in 5 cartons?
5. Ellen has 3 times more apples than Jake. Jake has 5 apples. How many apples does Ellen
6. Ava swims 8 laps every day. How many laps will Ava swim in 7 days?
7. If I do 2 minutes of homework every night. How many minutes of homework will I have
done in 7 nights?
8. Ava's garden has 8 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 8 pumpkins. How many pumpkins
does Ava have in all?
9. If there are 4 train arrivals every day. How many train arrivals are there in 3 days?
10. Jake can cycle 8 miles per hour. How far can Jake cycle in 7 hours?