|Multiplication 1 digit word problems.|
1. Oliver has 3 times more cupcakes than Lily. Lily has 2 cupcakes. How many cupcakes
does Oliver have?
2. If I do 7 minutes of homework every night. How many minutes of homework will I have
done in 2 nights?
3. Sophia swims 4 laps every day. How many laps will Sophia swim in 2 days?
4. If there are 9 apples in each box and there are 2 boxes, how many apples are there in
5. Mara has 8 chocolates but her friend Lily has 3 times what she has. How many
chocolates does Lily have?
6. Each person has 4 peaches, if there are 4 people, how many peaches are there in total?
7. If there are 4 train arrivals every day. How many train arrivals are there in 8 days?
8. I have 8 photos in my book. My friend has 7 times as many photos as I do in her book.
How many photos does my friend have in her book?
9. Ava's garden has 8 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 4 pumpkins. How many pumpkins
does Ava have in all?
10. There are 7 candies in a carton. How many candies are there in 8 cartons?