|1. Mara has 43 candies but her friend Ellen has 3 mes what she has. How many candies|
does Ellen have?
2. If there are 51 train arrivals every day. How many train arrivals are there in 9 days?
3. There are 69 pears in a carton. How many pears are there in 5 cartons?
4. Each person has 68 cookies, if there are 8 people, how many cookies are there in total?
5. If there are 41 cupcakes in each box and there are 3 boxes, how many cupcakes are
there in total?
6. Carter swims 75 laps every day. How many laps will Carter swim in 6 days?
7. Daisy's garden has 67 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 2 pumpkins. How many
pumpkins does Daisy have in all?
8. David can cycle 10 miles per hour. How far can David cycle in 7 hours?
9. I have 33 photos in my book. My friend has 4 mes as many photos as I do in her book.
How many sckers does my friend have in her book?
10. Lucas has 29 mes more balls than Lily. Lily has 4 balls. How many balls does Lucas