|1 Digit Basic Word Problems 6 For Google Apps|
|Multiplication word problem worksheets. Basic multiplication fact word problems. |
1. Amy swims 8 laps every day. How many laps will Amy swim in 2 days?
2. If there are 7 pears in each box and there are 7 boxes, how many pears are there in
3. Jake has 3 times more chocolates than Sophia. Sophia has 9 chocolates. How many
chocolates does Jake have?
4. Paul can cycle 9 miles per hour. How far can Paul cycle in 2 hours?
5. Bella's garden has 2 rows of pumpkins. Each row has 5 pumpkins. How many pumpkins
does Bella have in all?
6. There are 3 marbles in a carton. How many marbles are there in 8 cartons?
7. Jackie has 7 plums but her friend Mara has 3 times what she has. How many plums
does Mara have?
8. Each person has 2 cookies, if there are 7 people, how many cookies are there in total?
9. Bella has 7 oranges but her friend Mia has 3 times what she has. How many oranges
does Mia have?
10. Bella swims 3 laps every day. How many laps will Bella swim in 2 days?