|Now that you have taught the concepts it is time to evaluate what your students have learned during this unit. This quiz is made for you so no reinventing the wheel. It is applicable to grades 3-5 that have studied this unit. An answer sheet is also included for quick marking. Answer true or false to the following questions.|
1. When a force is balanced, there is no change in moon.
2. Gravity is a force that pushes objects from the earth.
3. Force is a push or a pull.
4. Friction helps objects move faster.
5. Friction is always helpful.
6. Balanced forces do not cause a change in direction.
7. The amount of space between two objects or places is called position. 8. A force that makes an object move is a push or a pull.
9. A swing moving back and forth is an example of moon. 10. A force can change an object’s moon. 11. The force that pulls objects toward earth is called friction. 12. Speed is calculated using the distance traveled over the time it takes to travel.
13. One way to measure distance is by temperature. 14. An unbalanced force in a game of tug o’ war will cause one team to lose.
15. Motion is required to move an object. 16. Heavier objects require less force to move. 17. An unbalanced force will cause an object to speed up, slow down or change direction.