|Force and Interaction For Google Apps|
|This is a sheet made on discussion questions for this unit. Why invent the wheel when you have the work done for you already? This is a great resource that you can use for the entire class or break the class into smaller groups and have them come up with answers to a few of the questions then share them with the class. A great collaborative activity.|
1. What is a force?
2. Make a list of as many things that move as you can think of.
3. Beside the list of everything that moves, describe ‘how’ it moves.
4. Beside the list of everything that moves, indicate what is living and
what is non living.
5. If you didn’t actually see something move, how might you know that it
6. If force is described as something that is pushed or pulled, how many things can you identify that move by being pushed or pulled?
7. Do you think it is easier to push something or to pull something?
8. Do things slide easier on smooth surfaces or rough surfaces? Why?
9. Why is friction important? (stopping cars, bikes, rides..)
10. What are all the ways/units we measure the speed of moving objects? (cars, running races, planes, walking, baking…)
11. Do you think it is easier or harder to start or stop an object?
12. What is friction?
13. What does friction do to a moving object?
14. What are magnets?
15. What are magnets useful for?
16. If you can’t see gravity, how do you know it is a force?