|Use this tool for your 7th graders when you teach language. Can they determine what punctuation is needed where? Can they find the possessive nouns?|
Easily confused words:
1. “Let me advice/advise you for the final time, do not interrupt me
2. I have already/all ready studied for my math exam.
Correct the sentence:
1.my sister who woke up early this morning said I had the strangest dream early this morning.
2.I never have dreams anymore I said but when I was young i used to have nightmares
Parts of Speech Find the possessive nouns
1. The orange ball in that pile is my dog’s ball.
2. I am finding the sun’s rays to be very hot today.
Simile or Personification:
1. Time flies when you’re having fun!
2. You’re as fit as a fiddle!
Correct Spelling is:
1. committed or commited
2. disappoint or dissapoint
True or False:
1. Quotation marks always come in pairs.
2. Apostrophes are never used to form possessives of nouns.
All worksheets are created by experienced and qualified teachers. Send your suggestions or comments.