|A teaching assessment for language. Use in the classroom or homeschool to see what is needed for review. |
Easily confused words:
1. Her conscience /conscious told her to turn in the money she found.
2. Shall/will I bring you the tickets when I come over?
Correct the sentence:
1. I no it wasnt completely your fault but you must take some of the blame
2. when I move to miami I’ll have to find a new apartment
Parts of Speech Find the conjunctions:
1. I like running and cycling but, I don’t like sweating afterwards.
2. Richard was late for school, and he missed the exam.
Personification or Idiom:
1. Quit beating around the bush.
2. That last chocolate chip cookie has my name on it.
Correct Spelling is:
1. calender or calendar
2. existence or existance
True or False:
1. A semicolon can link to complete sentences.
2. A semicolon is similar to a hyphen.
3. Apostrophes are often used to replace letters in words and shorten them.
All worksheets are created by experienced and qualified teachers. Send your suggestions or comments.