|A great printable for your language class. Learn what your kids know and what they don't. |
Easily confused words:
1. The party invitations were written on stationary/stationery designed
by my friend.
2. The pharmacy is on the third storey/story of the building.
Correct the sentence:
1. I can’t go to the concert; you should go without me.
2. Although everyone wonders about the pandemic, no one can predict when there will be a cure.
Parts of Speech Find the verbs in the sentences:
1. I hope to see you this weekend.
2. I think it is a good idea.
Simile or Metaphor:
1. Your friend’s eyes are as blue as the sea. S
2. You are the shining star in my classroom today. M
1. independant / independent
2. mischievous / mischievious
True or False:
1. Ellipsis marks are used to indicate when some words have been omitted. T (I wish I had more time but……)
2. Capital letters are rarely used in proper nouns. F (they are always used)