|This teachable will assess your kids knowledge on many aspects of language. This will give you an idea of where they need more practice. |
Easily confused words:
1. The peddle/pedal on my bike came off in the trail.
2. She is as skinny as a pole/poll.
Correct the sentence:
1. I really wanted coffee this morning but i ran out of coffee beans
2. I drove to school with jake ann and tabitha
Parts of Speech Find the adverbs in the sentences:
1. I’ll see you on Saturday.
2. I often meet them at the park.
Idiom or Personification:
1. The ocean waves danced in the moonlight.
2. The blizzard swallowed our car.
1. maintainance / maintenance
2. liesure / leisure
True or False:
1. The first word in a salutation of a letter is always capitalized.
2. Table and books are examples of abstract nouns. (abstract nouns are ideas, feelings, traits, or qualities—for example: weakness, pity, anger, love)