|Are you looking of language exercises? This is a great review and practice for different aspects of language. |
Easily confused words:
1. Do you mind closing the door? I’m feeling a cool draught/draft from it
2. Wait and elicit/illicit a response from the students as it gets them
to think and reflect.
Correct the sentence:
1. Asian elephants native to southeastern asia are one of asias endangered species
2. the demand for energy in american keeps doubling every twenty years
Parts of Speech Find the reflexive pronouns in the sentences:
1. Give yourself a pat on the back for that win.
2. I gifted myself a new cell phone!
3. My wound totally healed itself!
Metaphor or Personification:
1. She is my ray of sunshine.
2. The dish ran away with the spoon.
1. potatoes / potatos
2. welfair / welfare
True or False:
1. An adjective answers the question: How many? How much? Which one? What kind?
2. Stop that loud yelling now! This sentence is an example of a declarative sentence. (It is an example of an imperative sentence.)
All worksheets are created by experienced and qualified teachers. Send your suggestions or comments.