|A great freebie for the language teacher. Quiz your kids on their language ability. Answers are included. |
Easily confused words:
1. Do you know what the current/currant situation is with the epidemic?
2. How many desert/dessert animals can you list?
Correct the sentence:
1. Glen asked Does this book belong to you
2. Have you finished your homework jackson
Parts of Speech Find the demonstrative pronouns in the sentences:
1. Please give these muffins to your friends for a snack.
2. Is this the baseball glove you lost?
Simile or Personification:
1. My brothers fight like cats and dogs.
2. You know what they say, justice is blind!
The crescent moon smiled in the midnight sky.
1. restarant / restaurant
2. relevant / relevent
True or False:
1. A clause has a subject and predicate and is part of a sentence.
2. A main clause can stand alone as a sentence but a clause can’t.
All worksheets are created by experienced and qualified teachers. Send your suggestions or comments.