|Compound Interest Worksheet 02 For Google Apps|
|Compound interest worksheets involving compound interest word problems. Basic compound interest with the interest compounding annually. Worksheets all come with answers. Here are some sample problems:|
1. If you put $354 into a savings account and after eight years the balance is $655.23, what was the interest rate if it was compounded annually?
2. You put $553 into an investment at 9% compounded annually for two years. What will the balance be at the end of two years?
3. Your final balance on an investment of $201 invested at 9% compounded annually was $309.26. For what period of time did you invest?
4. How long must $739 be invested at a rate of 6% compounded annually to earn $438.85 in interest?
5. If the balance at the end of one year on an investment of $877 that has been invested at a rate of 6% compounded annually is $929.62, how much was the interest?
6. How much principal must be invested to earn $40.70 in one year at an interest rate of 10%
7. What was the interest rate if your balance on an investment of $813 at the end of five years is $1,087.98 and the interest was compounded annually?
8. You invested $396 and after five years the total amount of the investment was $581.85. What was the interest rate if it was compounded annually?
9. If you put $985 in a savings account that pays 7% compounded annually for nine years what is the amount of money you will have at the end of the nine years?
10. If you put $514 into a savings account and after seven years the balance is $772.87, what was the interest rate if it was compounded annually?