|Colon Worksheets For Google Apps|
|Your students will gain knowledge into punctuation. When do they use a colon or semicolon? Practice on these free worksheets.|
1. I wish I had a pet I have always liked animals.
2. My alarm clock is set for 6:45 AM.
3. I play four sports soccer, football, rugby and baseball.
4. I have been really sad today I just found out my puppy Alvin
5. Dear Mr. Jones
6. I love reading all types of books mystery, horror, suspense,
7. The friends I play with are as follows Jill, Jack, Tom and Eden.
8. There are four parts to a plant roots, stem, leaves and flower.
9. There is only one reason you failed you didn’t prepare for the
10. You will need to finish three chores vacuum, mow the lawn,
make your bed.