|Apostrophe-Worksheet-5 For Google Apps|
|This teachable will help students understand apostrophes. Circle the word and then add the apostrophe in the correct place.|
1. Who’s going to Lauren’s soccer game later?
2. What’s the score of the Cougar’s game?
3. Did you see the student’s basketball game yesterday?
4. Crank its handle to wind it up, then you’ll see it work.
5. We’d love to go but we’ve already made plans.
6. Two boys’ ball caps were found on the field.
7. Two children’s lunch boxes were also found on the field.
8. The Jones came over to visit us last night.
9. Dawn and Casey’s shoes are made of leather.
10. I went to King’s University for 4 years.
11. We’ve had so much fun playing games at Jenna and Jake’s house.
12. If you have time, will you help out at the team’s fundraising event?
All worksheets are created by experienced and qualified teachers. Send your suggestions or comments.