|Apostrophe-Worksheet-3 For Google Apps|
|This is a great free, printable to help improve your students skill at using an apostrophe. |
1. My dog’s been so sick lately and I’m wondering if he’s ever going
to get better.
2. We’ve been having lots of fun in science classes.
3. Why’s the dog eating from the cat’s dish?
4. It’s time to wash the players’ uniforms.
5. My 2 cousins’ I-pods are so awesome!
6. The bird’s chirping in the morning wakes me up.
7. The class has made its decision they’re happy with it.
8. It was somebody else’s idea to change the plans, not mine.
9. Jade’s been swimming since she was 6 months old!
10. I’ve always wanted to be able to run fast.
11. Todd’s taking his son’s helmet to the game for him.
12. She has her three daughters’ health to think about.