|Apostrophe-Worksheet-2 For Google Apps|
|Students have a difficult time using apostrophe correctly. Have them use these practice printables to hone their skills.|
1. Don’t write in Gus’s diary.
2. The bird ruffled its feathers while perched on the tree.
3. I have 6 months’ work to do before my holidays.
4. Texas’s weather has been strange as of late.
5. Mrs. Jones’s daughter will be coming over.
6. The three princesses’ crowns are shiny.
7. Jane’s and Joe’s yo-yos are fun to play with.
8. The kangaroo carried its baby in its pouch.
9. Somebody’s child will be upset that swimming is cancelled.
10. The children’s toys need to be put away.
11. The next house is Karen’s house.
12. The monkey licked its lips after eating the banana.
All worksheets are created by experienced and qualified teachers. Send your suggestions or comments.