|From You to I For Google Apps|
|Learning how to negotiate is a value skills that will help you in many aspects in your life from negotiating a better price to negotiating a curfew. To do this and come up with a compromise both parties must remain calm. Do not lay blame. Start your sentences with I instead of you. This exercise will give practice to this skill for kids 8-15.|
1. Get out of the way, you know I was here first!
2. You are a pain, stop copying my work.
3. You don’t make any sense, why do you mumble all the time anyways?
4. You aren’t joining us at recess because you always cheat!
5. You always annoy me, quit following me around.