|About Gravity Questions For Google Apps|
|After reading and discussing gravity with your fifth graders assign this sheet to see how carefully they listened and absorbed the information. It is also great as a study guide at test time. |
Provide a definition of what gravity is using your own words.
1) Explain why gravity is so important to the universe.
2) Why is the gravity different on each of the planets?
3) List 5 facts about gravity.
4) What would happen in our universe if there wasn’t any gravity?
5) Describe 3 things that would be different on the moon than on earth due to the fact that the moon has very little gravity compared to earth.
6) Explain why gravity and inertia are key to keeping the planets from falling off into outer space.